Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I have installed Ja_minisite on a test server (in a folder) but i don’t manage to see the template control panel in the backend.

The templates displays correctly on the frontoffice but it’s impossible to set up the window size, fonts…
    T3 is correctly installed. There is no problem at all with my permissions. I’ve used the installer to upload the template. The same happens while trying to install the quickstart.
    Thanks in advance for your help

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi jimboja,

I tried to get to admin and got this message:

Server error
    The website encountered an error while retrieving http://tar.developper-jeuneafrique.com/administrator/. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.

May I just ask have you modified anything after installing? Because this does not normally happen.

jimboja Friend

Nope i did not modify anything. I will reinstall it properly as i am in fact trying to migrate an old site (with an old template). Will do a fresh install and then dump my database as the issue is not necessarily related to the template (i have installed it properly on the same server in another folder)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jimboja 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum