Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

hello, I’d like to put modules in the images of my articles (img 1) or power using the image of my complete Elements K2 use the complete content area without a gap on the right colone (img2). or keep the image and use the below to add a module (img3). thank you

img1:

img2:

img3:

1. img1
    2. img2
    3. img3
    Ninja Lead Moderator

The problem #1): Did you fix the problem it? I see it’s working fine

The problem #2, 3): You should use my way below :

+ Go to templates/ja_obelisk/html/com_k2/ja_obelisk/ folder and rename item.php to item_bk.php file

+ Open templates/ja_obelisk/less/k2.less file

Change

span.itemImage { display: block; margin-top: -@T3globalMargin*5; }

To

span.itemImage { display: block; margin-top: 0; }

This is the screenshot of how it would look, let me know if you like it

1. ja_obelisk
    reg12 Friend

Hello, the problem is not resolved 1 there is always this gap below the image or I want to put a contact module

I’ll try the solution you give me and I’ll keep you posted

merci pour votre aide

reg12 Friend

Hello, I changed the code but the result is not as I like I want to contact module desous image.
    thank you anyway

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@reg12 419062 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello, I changed the code but the result is not as I like I want to contact module desous image.
    thank you anyway</blockquote>

Have you fixed the problem on your contact page?

Regarding the K2 item customisation as you mentioned, you need to hire a developer to help you on this. The JA Obelisk template divides item image (left with span4) and content(right span8). If you wish to change that, you can modify the templates/ja_obelisk/html/com_k2/ja_obelisk/item.php file:

+ Line 30:

<div class="itemImageBlock span4">

+ Line 95:

<div class="itemViewContent span8 pull-right">

1. contact
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum