Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi

JAEM Component worked more than wonderfully for the latest years , from some days Joomlart moved to a new website ( and new servers ) to offer a better service to customers, and some things still need to be fixed , so it is a server configuration problem not a component issue , also this is not a blocking issue anyway since all extensions can still be installed using the Joomla core extension manager

Maybe more comprehension until things will be definitively fixed and everything will come back to work as it was for the last years, could be considered, since everything was done to offer a better service to all.

Best regards

jingato Friend

ok, I wasn’t aware of that. Do you guys have an ETA on when you think your backend will be back ti what it was before?

As a side note, the frontend is much more user friendly compared to the JAEM. Sorry if I sound like I’m being negative. I’m just trying to give some constructive criticism since you can’t always be aware of how all your customers feel about the software.

pavit Moderator

Hi

ok, I wasn’t aware of that. Do you guys have an ETA on when you think your backend will be back ti what it was before?

It is fixed now you can update Joomlart extensions from JAEM

the frontend is much more user friendly compared to the JAEM

This is subjective impression and we respect your impressions , now you have JAEM working then you can choose the best way for you.

Best regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 10 months ago.

The topic ‘unimpressed with your extension manager’ is closed to new replies.