Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi

I´m developing a new site with Mero template. I ´ve noticed that in the Control panel Joomla can´t find joomla updates and it show unknown Joomla version

When i click it it shows ” No HTTP response received. ”

I have uploaded the quickstart for this Mero template and i uplgraded the joomla version to 3.1.5 but i have the same error. Any extension can be upgraded

Has anybody any idea?

Thanks

pavit Moderator

Hi

Could you send me via PM your admin login details ? maybe i can take a look at it

phong nam Friend

Hi azurdo,

Can you try to check the update_sites table in your database and make sure that it contains our update link below?

http://update.joomlart.com/service/tracking/list.xml

azurdo Friend

Sorry Pavit i haven´t got it uploaded to public web. I ´m working at localhost

Leo i have checked my update sites and i have found this.

I can´t check updates for joomla or any extension (JA extension and others like k2….)

Thanks

1. update_sites
    phong nam Friend

Hi azurdo,

It seems that this issue is related to the Update server setting of Joomla! update on your website. The recommended settings is Long-term support (recommended). The same error will occur when you select Custom URL in that setting.

Error with Custom URL.

azurdo Friend

Leo i had selected “Long Term Support”

I´m not working with “Custom URL”.

This is the error page that i have when i click in “Control Panel–> Unknown Joomla!(Inside quick icons)”

Regards

phong nam Friend

Hi azurdo,

If possible, can you send me PM with your website’s credentials ? In my opinion, there must be an error of Joomla when you upgraded to Joomla 3.x. Anyways, lets send me the info, i will help you to check this issue.

azurdo Friend

HI LEO

Thanks very much for your assistance, i have found the problem. It was caused for an installed extension for slideshow. I have told it to the author and it´s a bug.

I have unistalled this extension and all works fine.

Best regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  azurdo 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum