Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I switched from Shopping_II to Xenia_II to take advantage of the special typography offered in this template. However, I must be doing something wrong when trying to get certain typography features to appear.

1. I am using the built in Tiny MCE editor to create my content.
    2. I am trying to get the unordered list to show.
    3. The list will indent but not show the ‘bullets’ before the text.

Here is the HTML of an example:

<p>Special rates are available for:</p><ul><li>Bookstores</li><li>Churches</li><li>Colleges (Classroom use)</li><li>Military</li></ul>

Here is the URL link to see this for yourself:

http://magnifierpublications.com/Magnify/Special-Bulk-Order-Rates.html

If you take a look at my main page, you’ll notice that the bullets are also not showing up on the additional content articles in the ja-news module.

HELP PLEASE

TomC Moderator

Is not the “bullet” a graphic that you need to add to the CSS rule?

brothers Friend

<blockquote>tcraw1010 wrote: Is not the “bullet” a graphic that you need to add to the CSS rule? </blockquote>

Since it was built into the template (reference the demo), I would think it already references it. I can check though.

Surely there are other Xenia II shopping users out there who could chime in.

brothers Friend

The graphic was corrupted in the upload, I had to upload the new graphic: thanks go out to Menalto.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  brothers 17 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum