Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

What I understand is that JA offers something for sale and makes certain representations about what one gets when one buys what is for sale. And they do not live up to their promises.

It matters not how nice the templates are or how much work goes into making them. It matters not how much time anything in regard to JA take.

If JA cannot provide what they SAY they will for the paying members, they should stop taking money from members.

There are ongoing problems with JA that many, many paying members have had. That I understand.

What you have stated as my beliefs is simply not true. You have tried to put many words in my mouth, and you are incorrect.

TomC Moderator

<em>@sequenceinc 56194 wrote:</em><blockquote>What I understand is that JA offers something for sale and makes certain representations about what one gets when one buys what is for sale. And they do not live up to their promises.[/quote]
    I disagree … The representations made (at least for the basic membership) are access to template releases within the specified period, as well as access to the Members Only Support Sections within the Forum.

Where does it say anywhere within the JA Membership Agreement that ANY and/or EVERY problem you ever have with your site will be unconditionally taken care of 100% of the time without fail?

mfcphil Friend

This started as a poor complaint about one supposed unanswered email
    This has gone a mile off topic therefore WE WILL LEAVE IT THERE!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  mfcphil 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum