Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have tested zooming in (CTRL-+) and zooming out (CTRL–) in all major browsers. The masonry wall is perfect in IE9, Safari, Opera, and FireFox. The only problem is Google Chrome where you sometimes get unsightly gaps. See attached images.

Can other people confirm this?

Rene

1. JA-Lens-Chrome-masonry-wall
    2. JA-Lens-Chrome-masonry-wall-dark-style
    Stork11 Friend

Hello Rene,

When you press Ctrl +/-, only font-size is changed. So you can’t control other styles used in Masonry.

If you wanna change the size, you can click “S”, “M”, “L”, “XL” button on toolbar.

Regards.

renejdm Friend

Hi Stork11,

I do not quite understand your reply. In all browsers you can zoom in and out with CTRL +-. This affects the entire website so the font size is proportional to the rest of the website.

Everybody uses these key combinations because in many sites the font size is too small and if you have a large monitor you are wasting lots of space.

I also do not understand what you mean by <blockquote>If you wanna change the size, you can click “S”, “M”, “L”, “XL” button on toolbar.</blockquote>

Are you talking about the JA Lens template or are you referring to the JA Wall template?

Anyway, the problem with unsightly gaps occurs only in Google Chrome when you zoom in and zoom out. Please try it yourself.

Rene

Stork11 Friend

Hello Rene,

Please see my screenshot below. As you see, you can increase/decrease font size by clicking on “S”, “M”, “L”, “XL” button on toolbar.

Regards.

1. Screenshot_7
    renejdm Friend

Hi Stork11,

My post was in the JA Lens forum. You are referring to another template (JA Wall).

Regards,

Rene

Stork11 Friend

Hello Rene,

Sorry for my mistake. With JA Lens, you can click on image to view it in larger size in a popup.

When you press Ctrl +/-, browser will zoom your site in/out. So Masonry library won’t work correctly.

Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 11 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum