Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I could fix the first issue :

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate abstract class JDatabaseQuery in C:Program Fileswampwwwjaminisitepluginssystemjat3jat3corejoomlamodulehelper.php on line 292

By doing the following actions :

Open plugins/system/jat3/core/joomla/modulehelper.php

Change on line 292(or near)
    $query = new JDatabaseQuery;

with
    $query = $db->getQuery(true);

Change plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/menu/base.class.php

with the base.class.php file attached to this post.

It work fine by me, but

3 other erros appears :

pluginssystemjat3jat3corecommon.php on line 828
    pluginssystemjat3jat3coremenubase.class.php on line 60
    pluginssystemjat3jat3coremenumega.class.php on line 146

So if someone have the solution, could be good ;-).

Cheers,

Marc
    —–

Hi,

Im unable to access my webpage :

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate abstract class JDatabaseQuery in C:Program Fileswampwwwjaminisitepluginssystemjat3jat3corejoomlamodulehelper.php on line 292

Do you have a solution please ?

Thanks in advance for your reply,

Marc

Ninja Lead Moderator

I just wanna clarify that all of our extensions still do not officially support j1.7 yet. We are in migrating phase, however the time could be not so long since j1.7 does not differ much from j1.6. The devs inform me about JAT3 plugin 1.7 releasing date could be in the next two weeks. For now we do not recommend you to use JAT3 j1.6 templates and extensions with j1.7 as there will be bugs and we can not support fixing all of them in the forum. Please be patient until the release of 1.7 compatible version, we appreciate your understanding.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum