Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Is it possible to duplicate the Minisite Template for each language ?

Thank you very much in advance for your advice,

Marc

thangnn1510 Friend

Hi Marc!

Duplicating templates will take much time and there would be many bugs. We don’t have any document for it now.

mqu64 Friend

Hi,
    Thanks for your reply, but I really would like to know how to handle Joomla 1.6 multilanguage site with your minisite template. I’m trying desesparately to solve this issue (having different main menu (top.mainnav) according chosen language in the public area and also different menus (top.mainnav) according access level in registred area.
    Please just tell me if it is possible or not with the Minisite Template or not, if not I will ask for refund.

Thank you in advance for your response.

Marc

thangnn1510 Friend

Hi Marc!

It is possible but this is a heavy work. It will take a developer about 1 week to complete. We suggest that you post this as a small project to http://joomlancers.com – A system of developers have much experience and strong skill that could help you complete this very well.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  thangnn1510 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum