Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have problems upgrading JaHotel v 1.0.6 from v 1.0.4. I getting errors when accessing the website after updating. Error. What could be the solution on that kind or issues? I Have roll back version to v. 1.0.4 and site is working.

1. JaHotel-1.0.6-vs-1.0.4
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    can you provide the details of error after the update?
    also let me know if you have customisation in the template.css file, as all customisation will be overridden when u update the template to the latest version.

Regards

litesvcs Friend

Hi,

I get error 1054 as per the attached screenshot when i upgrade it to v. 1.0.6,. Also i show files that have conflivt with the new version.

Thank you

1. Screenshot-at-Feb-19-13-06-05
    2. Screenshot-at-Feb-19-13-13-24
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The code is changed in new template version it contains optimised code with bug fixes.
    You can compare the files via JA Extension manager to see the difference of code.
    For the 1054 error its seems from the Joomla, However, i need to check it on site.
    Kindly share the page URL where the error is showing and share the site super user details in private reply.
    I will check this error.

Regards

litesvcs Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

lease have a look and let me know. The upgrade and Rollback was made it on local server with Joomla 3.8.5 and Php 7.

Hi
    Since the live site does not have any error it’s hard for me to assume issue.
    Kindly make staging site on the live server so i can check the error. On localhost, we are unable to check the problem.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum