Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I am updating my site went from vertion joomla 3.3.3 to version 3.4.3 joomla I installed a drop down menu at the position “CUSTOMSIED-1” on the template I do not know how to find my saved file down menu after the update

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I am sure about the module position , can u provide more details about it .
    so i can assist you better . Joomla update does not effect the template custom codes .
    Always take a full backup of site before updating Joomla.

victortopper Friend

yes I did the backup the first time I tried to make this update. I lost that position when I installed the extension “Teline IV JA T3 Template” Fortunately I had this total site backup and I restored the site I find my site as before. My question is which file to save to regain that position after the update

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<blockquote> My question is which file to save to regain that position after the update</blockquote>
    Hi I do not have idea about your custom position as its not comes by default in template , you added it manually , in this case you need to check the same file where u added the custom position .
    As per your screenshot it should be in /blocks folder in Header.php or topmega.php file .
    Kindly take a copy of same file where u added the custom position.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<blockquote> My question is which file to save to regain that position after the update</blockquote>
    Hi I do not have idea about your custom position as its not comes by default in template , you added it manually , in this case you need to check the same file where u added the custom position .
    As per your screenshot it should be in /blocks folder in Header.php or topmega.php file .
    Kindly take a copy of same file where u added the custom position.

victortopper Friend

It’s me who knows wrong version is not Ja_teline V but I think Ja_teline IV on this version of “CUSTOMSIED-1” position is original excuse me from this confusion

victortopper Friend

It’s me who knows wrong version is not Ja_teline V but I think Ja_teline IV on this version of “CUSTOMSIED-1” position is original excuse me from this confusion

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Dear Sir
    You posted thread on Teline V forum , , I moved this thread on Teline IV forum .
    Its bit confusing now as your screenshot shows menu maintain here
    and in the screenshot the position seems to be secnav-1 position not Customized-1 .
    kindly share proper screenshot of the module position and Share your working site url so i can assist you better .
    without site details , its tough for me to assume the issue.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Dear Sir
    You posted thread on Teline V forum , , I moved this thread on Teline IV forum .
    Its bit confusing now as your screenshot shows menu maintain here
    and in the screenshot the position seems to be secnav-1 position not Customized-1 .
    kindly share proper screenshot of the module position and Share your working site url so i can assist you better .
    without site details , its tough for me to assume the issue.

victortopper Friend

excuse me this confusion so I have to make another post for ja_teline IV?
    yes the catch is good that of ja_teline IV
    Url: http://www.mwinda.org

victortopper Friend

excuse me this confusion so I have to make another post for ja_teline IV?
    yes the catch is good that of ja_teline IV
    Url: http://www.mwinda.org

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI
    this position is not in the template .As the module you using on this position is third party module .
    I tried to check the position your site is giving 503 error > http://prntscr.com/7xydyk
    Kindly check it again as its not comes in the template . .
    If u wish to give u more details , You can PM me your site super user admin details.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI
    this position is not in the template .As the module you using on this position is third party module .
    I tried to check the position your site is giving 503 error > http://prntscr.com/7xydyk
    Kindly check it again as its not comes in the template . .
    If u wish to give u more details , You can PM me your site super user admin details.

victortopper Friend

yes indeed I have this error but random access problem message to the site from time to time

victortopper Friend

yes indeed I have this error but random access problem message to the site from time to time

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  victortopper 9 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum