Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hi everybody,

JA Nickel template is built with cufon font, that may cause some bugs when using special characters or language that has special character.
    Thus, JoomlArt has updated additional enable/disable font cufon option, please download JA Nickel again.
    Thank you for reporting.

1. cufon
    damian Friend

Thanks You. Downloading πŸ˜€

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Thanks for the updated version. Will replace my installation with this one, keep up the good work

regards

arvind

damian Friend

i still got the same version. no cufon option πŸ™

cyberaxis Friend

Hi,

May I know which file was updated? I don’t wish to overwrite my existing templates..

Css Magician Friend

Hi everybody,
    We updated the Nickel template, please check again. This link : http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=807

impexconsult Friend

i still got the same version too. And no “cufon” option… :((

damian Friend

Hi, Whats going on ? 3 times downloaded today and still got the old version πŸ™

artinweb Friend

Same problem here. i downloaded the revised version but it is the same in admin part.

ShannonN Friend

duchh;121784Hi everybody,
    We updated the Nickel template, please check again. This link : http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=807

Hi duchh
    would you please update the download information to reflect the newer upload
    currently we have this which is inaccurate and confusing also I too have replaced the template with the supposed newer version and find no changes. Are you sure it’s a revised version?

File Name: JA Nickel for Joomla 1.5.x (6.57 MB)
    Author: Joomlart (Uploaded by Hung Dinh) Version: 1.0 Date Added: 03-25-2009 Downloads: 918 Grade: A-
    the date and version must be changed please

Css Magician Friend

<em>@ShannonN 121902 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi duchh
    would you please update the download information to reflect the newer upload
    currently we have this which is inaccurate and confusing also I too have replaced the template with the supposed newer version and find no changes. Are you sure it’s a revised version?

File Name: JA Nickel for Joomla 1.5.x (6.57 MB)
    Author: Joomlart (Uploaded by Hung Dinh) Version: 1.0 Date Added: 03-25-2009 Downloads: 918 Grade: A-
    the date and version must be changed please</blockquote>

Hi everybody,

Honest we apologize for some problems in the system update. Please download again. I am sure you are successful.

wooohanetworks Friend

<em>@duchh 121913 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi everybody,

Honest we apologize for some problems in the system update. Please download again. I am sure you are successful.</blockquote>

Hi Joomlart.com Team:cool:, it would be nice when admin staff, support staff and moderators are always easily to be recognized as such. From the current look on your forum display you look like you are a regular simple paying member, but seem to be staff of Joomlart.com and this is very confusing, surely not just to me but especially the members who just sign up new…Thanks, keep up the good work!:)

romeoshuka Friend

seems as f.e. german users need a cufon extension for the special characters…

we need the: Latin-1 Supplement for this font.
    you may find it here – http://cufon.shoqolate.com/generate/

0x00C4 196 LATIN CAPITAL LETTER A WITH DIAERESIS (Γ„)
    0x00E4 228 LATIN SMALL LETTER A WITH DIAERESIS (Γ€)

0x00D6 214 LATIN CAPITAL LETTER O WITH DIAERESIS (Γ–)
    0x00F6 246 LATIN SMALL LETTER O WITH DIAERESIS (ΓΆ)

0x00DC 220 LATIN CAPITAL LETTER U WITH DIAERESIS (Ü)
    0x00FC 252 LATIN SMALL LETTER U WITH DIAERESIS (ΓΌ)

0x00DF 223 LATIN SMALL LETTER SHARP S (ß)

please help!!!

<em>@duchh 121743 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi everybody,

JA Nickel template is built with cufon font, that may cause some bugs when using special characters or language that has special character.
    Thus, JoomlArt has updated additional enable/disable font cufon option, please download JA Nickel again.
    Thank you for reporting.</blockquote>

zeta10 Friend

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /Base.class.php on line 62
    solutions pliss

jsliao Friend

its just a warning
    go to global configurations -> server

turn error reporting to low

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  dcardona 15 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum