Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

i updated joomla version and vm component
    but below error is showed
    Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class vmrouterHelper in /var/www/vhosts/mysite domain/demo/megastore/components/com_virtuemart/router.php on line 713

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The issue is from Virtualmart and tcpdf component.
    I suggest you take backup of the site and update both the extension to the latest version.
    The current version installed on your site may not ready for latest Joomla.

Regards

amir.askari2005 Friend

i update latest version VM component and tcpdf and finally update joomla but my site is down with showd error

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly uninstall the tcpdf extension if it solve the issue. If not please send your site super user details via Private reply.
    I will help you to update the extension.

Regards

amir.askari2005 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I checked your Site there is no issue/error showing .
    Regards

amir.askari2005 Friend

when update joomla site is down
    now updated joomla to latest version (3.6.5) and site is down with below error
    Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class vmrouterHelper in /var/www/vhosts/my domain/demo/megastore/components/com_virtuemart/router.php on line 713

please checked again
    thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I removed tcpdf extension on your site now its working fine.

Please check.

amir.askari2005 Friend

thanks i renamed tcpdf component folder and its ok,but for what tcpdf?by removing this component my site isnt problem?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If you want to use it you can check the latest version of component on Virtualmart site and use it.

Regards

amir.askari2005 Friend

tcpdf for what is?
    and i install latest tcpdf and virtuemart component but my site is down with latets joomla version

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Its from virtualmart. If you are getting same error i suggest you to write issue on Virtualmart support forum so they can check this issue.
    The issue is between the erd party extension and Joomla version.
    Regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Its from virtualmart. If you are getting same error i suggest you to write issue on Virtualmart support forum so they can check this issue.
    The issue is between the erd party extension and Joomla version.
    Regards

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum