Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi
    All JA Extension only updated via JA Extension manager component.
    Kindly install it, configure it with your JA Account and then try to update the template.
    Also as you have JATC account, it will allow you to download template and complimetry extensions.
    You can download or update JAEC extension.

Regards

c45rs82wVm9y Friend

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. You mentioned I can "download or update JAEC extension." However, I just tried to download the Accordian module again and I received the same error message blocking me, as described above: Your account does not have permission to download this item. Sign Up Now!

If I have no choice, I guess I have to use the JA Extension Manager. I just wish there was a standard way to update your extensions that used the native Joomla! extensions manager. It is much easier for me to consolidate all updates in one place, and having multiple extensions managers for different vendors becomes more of a hassle than a convenience. For example, in addition to the native Joomla! extensions manager, I currently have four other vendors that each use their own extensions manager. I’m always looking for ways to simplify things and having multiple extensions managers is unduly complex.

Thank you for your time and assistance. If you can figure out why I can’t download the extensions per my membership type, please let me know.

Thanks again!

c45rs82wVm9y Friend

I think I see what I was doing wrong with respect to downloading the extensions manually. I tried to download them thru the Extensions section, which didn’t work. I have to download them thru the download links for the individual templates.

Sorry for the confusion 🙂 Problem solved!

Thank you

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  c45rs82wVm9y 7 years, 7 months ago.

The topic ‘Update Problems’ is closed to new replies.