Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I recently updated Joomshopping, because I needed to install an addon.
    However that broke the template on Product details popup.
    Here is what I get now: http://www.ts-bee.com/component/jshopping/all-products/3×3-frame-queen-development-rearing-complete-beehive?Itemid=0
    And here is what I used to get: http://gr.ts-bee.com/index.php/en/component/jshopping/all-products/3×3-frame-queen-development-rearing-kit?Itemid=0
    As you can see, The main picture is gone, the scrollbars and in general the whole format is messed up.
    Please advice.

TomC Moderator

It’s always best to check the Changelog of the template prior to updating ANY third-party component – exactly for the reasons you are experiencing now.

I will forward this onto the JA Development Team for review

7of9 Friend

Hi @tomc ,

The version of the Joomshopping component that the template was using was very old and there were many security isues involved. Further more, I am using JA templates for many years and I was updating the extensions without any oroblems so far, since Joomlart uses overriding. I am really puzzled with this specific problem and this is why I posted it to the forums.
    Please keep me posted about the status of the JA Development Team review.

Thanks in advance!

7of9 Friend

Hi,

Are there any news on this issue? We have a serious problem here, since the e-shop is online!

Thanks in advance.

7of9 Friend

I updated to latest template version and that resolved the scrollbar missing. I also downloaded and installed the latest theme, but the rest of the problems remain:
    1. Wrong formating
    2. No main picture displaying
    3. No tabs (Description & Review)
    4. No social buttons at the left of the popup

Adam M Moderator

Hi @7of9,

1. Please provide a temporary admin account via private reply so I can check your setting.

2. Also provide a mockup screenshot and indicate your problem there so I can check (if possible, provide the absolute url to the page where I can check the problem as well).

7of9 Friend

Hi @adam M ,

I sent you a PM.
    Also the screenshots you requested:
    OK

Not OK

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @7of9,

Thanks for the info. I have just raised a bug report here so our development team can check asap. Please stay tuned and we would appreciate your understanding in this matter.

7of9 Friend

Hi @adam M ,

Any news about the issue? We have a major problem here, since this is a live site.
    Is there any estimation?

Thanks in advance.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @7of9,

If possible, please provide a temporary FTP account via private reply as well, I will try to check if I can update a hot fix for you.

7of9 Friend

Hi @adam M ,

PM sent.

Thanks in advance!

Adam M Moderator

Hi @7of9,

I still haven’t got your info yet, could you please recheck ?

Updated:: Nevermind, I got notification that you send it over via mailbox instead. Please stay tuned while I’m checking this matter for you.

7of9 Friend

Hi @adam M ,

What is the status of this issue. We have a major problem with this, since this is a live site.

Thanks in advance.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @7of9,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Since this is not a simple task so I might need more time to check for new changes in JoomShopping and update the template accordingly. I’m doing my best to get it fixed asap and your understanding in this matter is much appreciated.

7of9 Friend

Hi @adam M ,

I understand it’s not a simple task, but can I have an estimate?
    I could wait for a few days, however if this would take weeks, I would need to find another solution.
    Please advise.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  7of9 8 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum