Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Hi @7of9,

Many thanks for your understanding, please let me discuss with development team about this case and I will reply back shortly with the ETA.

7of9 Friend

Hi @adam M ,

Any news on the estimation?

Thanks in advance.

7of9 Friend

Hi @adam M ,

Sorry for being pushy, but I’m really pressed and out of time!
    I raised the issue on Oct 8th and it’s being almost 20 days now without any official position by JA.
    PLEASE, this is a very serious issue! It’s a blocking issue on a live website.
    I meed to know if you are working on it and have an estimation.

Thanks in advance.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @7of9,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We managed to figure out that the plugin JoomShopping Rich Snippets is the cause of this problem.

By default, it comes with the product detail override here /components/com_jshopping/templates/addons/jshopping_rich_snippets/product which will replace HTML code form fixel template for JoomShopping here /components/com_jshopping/templates/fixel with its own.

7of9 Friend

Hi @adam M ,

I would never guess.
    I have adapted the addon code override to the JA code and I believe it works fine now.
    I would appreciate if you take a look and confirm.
    I would like to thank you all for all your effort and your help resolving this.
    I could never fix this issue without your help.

Thanks again! 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  7of9 8 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum