Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I’m trying to upgrade Ja Orisite using JoomArt Extensions Manager but I have this problem: Response from JoomlArt Updater Service: Your account does not have enough permission to take this action. Please contact “JoomlArt Updater Service” for more information or use another account. Upgrade failure.
    What this mean?
    And if I want to upgrade manually I just have to copy file in template folder or there is another procedure?
    Thanks 🙂

jonesmark Friend

RE:

Response from JoomlArt Updater Service: Your account does not have enough permission to take this action. Please contact “JoomlArt Updater Service” for more information or use another account

Hello –
    I am having the same issue. Using Joomla version 2.5.8. Checked the updater service credentials and they are correct. My subscription is paid and current. Anyone out there with any ideas?
    thanks

HeR0 Friend

Hi There,

Please check out this user guide http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_Extensions_Manager/Admin_Panel .

Make sure that you enter correct services ( Joomlart ) account .

Let me know if this issue persists.

Regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum