Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

When I tried to install the component 1.5.3 over a 1.5.2, I got this error: -1 – An error has occurred.

Or if I used the extensions manager, It says Processing. Please wait… forever

HeR0 Friend

Please configuration account in JA extensions manager for update

jiberi Friend

I already updated all the other component with JA Extensions manager the only one that is giving me trouble is Ja_Joboard. All the other updated correctly.

HeR0 Friend

Okie, can you provide to me account that i can access to your site backend

jiberi Friend

Ok I think I have found the source. In your package instead of using the default administrator directory you use admin. It should be administrator. Can you fix that.

HeR0 Friend

can you tell me how is files that have issues ?

jiberi Friend

All the files that goes in your admin subdirectory. The default directory name in joomla is administrator and you are trying to put the file in the admin directory. That’s why the package won’t install. You have to rebuild your package with the proper default joomla structure

/admin is not standard in joomla – your package try to install in that directory
    /administrator is standard in joomla – your package should install in that directory

HeR0 Friend

This is not problems, the admin subdirectory may be change to any name other, but you must declare it in xml install file:laugh:
    If you can’t install jobboard packet to your system, i can help you. :laugh:

jiberi Friend

Ok. Just send me a package with the default joomla directory structure.

Thanks,

HeR0 Friend
    jiberi Friend

Still not working, I need help! I was able to update all the components in the extensions manager except main one ja_jobboard.

HeR0 Friend

Hi Jiberi
    Error is copied fail. it is issues of permission write to folder jobboard component, solution for fix this issue :
    – Please config ftp account in global configuration
    – If config ftp account success and still not update jobboard component, you need change chmod for com_jajobboard folder ( front end and back end ) to 775

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum