Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi I have been experiancing a lot of issues recently with the website the template doesnt always load correctly it displays the menus and content slider in a single column on the left in old html format with no template formating i thought it may be the seo based on some posts so i turned that off it didnt help i upgraded to joomla 2.54 to see if that would help no help i tried then to upgrade my template from minisite for joomla 1.7 to the latest version for joomla 2.5 it crashed my website it immediatly started producing a 500 internal server error the thing that is bugging me the most about this is that the initial error with the website display doesnt allways apear it pops up on the same computer and browser as good then a few minutes later it comes out messed up it is also not browser specific i have seen it on crome ie and firefox and even safari

Sherlock Friend

Hi aj702452,

Do you meant to the problem that is being seen at your homepage ? I see that some css file is missing, for example the file of template/your_template/css/template.css is missing, not sure what you did is causing it, you can pm me your FTP info for further checking .

aj702452 Friend

Hi i PMed you with my login for my ftp have you had any success fining the problem i am still having problems even after i reverted from backup to the older version of minisite i have a live website and my clients cannot see the website all the time it keeps crashing or showing no template and just a list of html links i tried a second time to upgrade to the minisite 2.5 and it crashed my entire website again can you please help

<em>@Sherlock Holmes 321257 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi aj702452,

Do you meant to the problem that is being seen at your homepage ? I see that some css file is missing, for example the file of template/your_template/css/template.css is missing, not sure what you did is causing it, you can pm me your FTP info for further checking .</blockquote>

Sherlock Friend

Hi aj702452,

I am sorry for this delay, I just took a look again at your site and did not see the problem, let me know if you have managed to resolve the issue 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum