Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I think many users would appreciate it, if you make new releases of your existing templates in order to make it compatible with Joomla 1.5
    Af for me, I want to use JA ZIBAL in combination with Joomla 1.5.
    Is this possibel in short term.

Best regards,

Dirk Prop

ShannonN Friend

dprop;15680I think many users would appreciate it, if you make new releases of your existing templates in order to make it compatible with Joomla 1.5
    Af for me, I want to use JA ZIBAL in combination with Joomla 1.5.
    Is this possibel in short term.

Best regards,

Dirk Prop

Hi Dirk
    this has been discussed before a search for Joomla 1.5 probably would pick it up?

Eventually Ja probably will make all the templates 1.5 compatible, but as we are telling everyone Joomla 1.5 hasn’t been made yet so there is NO point in trying to make a template compatible for something that is in Beta stage, likely to have significant changes before going RC1 then finally about September being declared stable.

The constant need for ppl out there to rush to have the latest version of everything before its written, then push for all templates to be rewritten so they will be compatible WHEN it is declared stable is jumping the gun. wait until a stable release of 1.5 before you worry about updates, Zibal will run under the current Beta 2, 1.5 in compatibility mode if you must for some reason use Joomla1.5 in its buggy Beta 2 version before its fixed tested and declared stable

Cheers ShannonN

dprop Friend

Hi Shannon,

Your answer is quick and clear. Thanks.

Dirk Prop

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dprop 17 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum