Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I just upgraded the template to the latest and all I get in firefox and chrome now on both the admin url and the non www site url is:

Warning: file_get_contents(/tmp/sess_7f83ff3faa44c2256206d9881d): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jbarson/public_html/libraries/joomla/factory.php(8) : runtime-created function on line 139
    Error displaying the error page: Application Instantiation Error: Failed to start the session because headers have already been sent by "/home/jbarson/public_html/libraries/joomla/factory.php(8) : runtime-created function" at line 139.

http://totalhealthmagazine.com

HELP

pavit Moderator

Hello

Super user account provided above doesn’t works

You can try this :

Enter your Joomla site’s backend
    Select from the admin menu: Extensions -> Manage -> Database
    Click on the FIX button.
    Then, head to phpMyAdmin and delete all the entries in the xxxxx_sessions table.

flying_scot Friend

are you referring to: mmp_jml_session ?

flying_scot Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator

are you referring to: mmp_jml_session ?

I’m referring to your session table starting with your db prefix

1. Screenshot-at-apr-13-18-49-05
    2. Screenshot-at-apr-13-18-49-54
    flying_scot Friend

Got it…don’t spend a lot of time in phpmyadmin 🙂

flying_scot Friend

Okay…did the fix in the backend and deleted the session rows in phpmyadmin…

And the site is back up…thank you…

pavit Moderator

Got it…don’t spend a lot of time in phpmyadmin ?

I looked again at your website with GChrome FF and Safari browser, but i cannot see any error showing on it

If you are talking about your https url then you should ask your hosting provider to set correctly protocol, error is not due to joomla settings.

flying_scot Friend

Damn. It’s back. Warning: file_get_contents(/tmp/sess_7f83ff3faa44c2256206d9881d): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jbarson/public_html/libraries/joomla/factory.php(8) : runtime-created function on line 139 Error displaying the error page: Application Instantiation Error: Failed to start the session because headers have already been sent by "/home/xxxxxx/public_html/libraries/joomla/factory.php(8) : runtime-created function" at line 139.

I did the database fix and deleted the xxxxx_sessions in phpmyadmin but no luck.

I’m getting that on all urls now. with or without www. However the site works fine on my samsung galaxy s4. Just on my PC am I getting those messages. Update…now I get the message on my smartphone

pavit Moderator

Hello

As i said via Skype already you will need to disable via phpmyadmin all your 3rd party extensions and try it again,this has nothing to do with template itself but it is something related to that extensions installed and not correctly compatible with joomla ( file mentioned is part of joomla ) also i cannot replicate such error with Template,Joomla,T3 plugin updated to latest version.

Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum