Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

i get the following error msg when attempting to upgrade via ja-extension manager

Errors occured during upgrading, please fix them fist
    MySQL path is not configed
    MySQL Dump path is not configed
    Local repository path is not configed

Also will I lose cusomizations ?

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi sanjiovani!

I guest that it is the first time you use JA Extension manager component to upgrade?

To upgrade JA extensions through JA Extension Manager, you need to make some configuration as follow:

1. Select JoomlArt Updates as default
    2. Edit the JoomlArt Updates (enter your JAEC membership account in that form)
    3. Remove the current settings in the Configuration section then Save –> Once you save, the new config is auto generated.

See the attached images to know how to config:

–> Now you can upgrade

And your customization will not be lost.

If this does not help you, please send us your site url with FTP and admin account, we will check it in your site.

Best regards.

1. 1
    2. 2
    3. 3

flying_scot Friend

I followed the above instructions and still get the same message…paths not configured. Are there any other issues I might not be aware of?

flying_scot Friend

DOH….Take that back. I started over and followed the steps…in order this time…voila…it works…thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  flying_scot 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum