Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi there.

I previously purchased the JA Methys template, and now I need to upgrade it for Joomla 2.5. I’ve spent over $100 on Joomlart products. It doesn’t seem right that I need to purchase a new membership just so I can upgrade a template I already purchased. Is there a way to get the update without spending more money?

Thanks!

M

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi M,

While i do understand your situation but you must also understand that maintaining the products involves man power and man hours, both of which are to be compensated by us.

The membership allows one to download and use the product on their site for life (unless otherwise stated) but it does not provide life time support or upgrades.

Joomla 1.5 and Joomla 2.5 versions are different and it did take a lot of efforts on our part to get products updated and fixed for the latest version, we would be doing so for the upcoming versions too. If people stop paying us, it would be difficult to maintain older releases.

Hope you understand our view on not being able to provide upgrades and support for free lifetime.

Regards

Arvind

gurney Friend

Ok, thank you for the response. I do value your company and service.

Kind regards,

Michael

tyomni Friend

But aren’t there some discounts for this cases?

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@tyomni 329160 wrote:</em><blockquote>But aren’t there some discounts for this cases?

You can get 15% OFF at http://www.facebook.com/joomlart?v=app_4949752878&ref=ts for your purchase.

Enjoy.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum