Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

After updating Joomla version to 3.8, the front end of my site displayed error as the following:

Fatal error: Cannot declare class JModuleHelper, because the name is already in use in /public_html/plugins/system/t3/includes/joomla30/modulehelper.php on line 19

I have had a look in the Font awesome which may be the culprit for the issue but this was not the case as there is no such plugin in the site nor I could find it.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

1. conveyorcleaning
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

As I can see that you’re using custom template from another provider, not our template. And this template is not using latest version of T3 yet. I tried to upgrade our T3 blank but don’t see this error.

The team is working hard on updating T3 framework for J3.8, we hope to release new version soon.

Regards

duplexau Friend

Thank you @saguaros for the response. In that case I have to revert back to J7.5 for temporary being until your T3 new version gets released which I hope may include patch fix for the incompatible templates.

bethmast Friend

I had this problem as well. I navigated to the /plugins/system/t3 folder and executed this line in bash:

find ./ -type f -exec sed -i ‘s/JModuleHelper/JT3ModuleHelper/g’ {} ;

It changed every reference to JModuleHelper to JT3ModuleHelper. It’s working now.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bethmast 6 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum