Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi. I am running a form where users can input info and upload photos. the upload button "BROWES FILES" however does not appear as button at all and has no box around it when using this template.

Please check my site for reference. the form is on the home page.

Can you help me make BROWSE FILES into a button?

Thank you

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    can u show a screenshot or share the URL where its woking with other templates
    http://prntscr.com/cp4rn5
    If its displaying the code of try this

Please open file templates/ja_teline_v/html/layouts/joomla/content/item/default.php
    then look for this code :

<?php echo $item->fulltext; ?>

then replace it with :

<?php echo $item->text; ?>
    joomlafans Friend

Hi. thanks for your reply. I posted this few days ago and the website displays a different page for a different issue when you checked.

I have now reassigned the contact form as home page.
    Please check the website now to see the form I mentioned earlier. you will clearly see the problem with box/button on "BROWSE FILES"

thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly Turn of the css compression and share the URL of page where its working with other templates so that i can compare and give you a solution .

joomlafans Friend

Hi. how can I turn off css compression?

Please find a working example on the same page under the menu item named ( Contact us 2)

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi

Somehow the button is not getting the style from CSS files .
    Kindly apply the solution below
    Go to /template/ja_teline_v/css/custom.css file
    If there is no custom.css file in /CSS folder , kindly create it and add below code

div#fox-container-c250 .qq-upload-button span {
        background: url(/media/com_foxcontact/images/upload.png) no-repeat scroll left 50% transparent;
        padding-left: 24px;
    }
    div#fox-container-c250 .btn {
        color: #333333;
    display: inline-block;
        margin-bottom: 0;
        text-align: center;
        vertical-align: middle;
        cursor: pointer;
        text-shadow: 0 1px 1px rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.75);
        background-color: #e6e6e6;
        background-image: -moz-linear-gradient(top, #ffffff, #e6e6e6);
        background-image: -webkit-gradient(linear, 0 0, 0 100%, from(#ffffff), to(#e6e6e6));
        background-image: -webkit-linear-gradient(top, #ffffff, #e6e6e6);
        background-image: -o-linear-gradient(top, #ffffff, #e6e6e6);
        background-image: linear-gradient(to bottom, #ffffff, #e6e6e6);
        background-repeat: repeat-x;
        border: 1px solid #bbbbbb;
        border-color: #c5c5c5;
        border-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.15) rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.15) rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.25);
        border-bottom-color: #a2a2a2;
        border-radius: 4px;
        filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(startColorstr='#ffffffff', endColorstr='#ffe6e6e6', GradientType=0);
        filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(enabled=false);
        box-shadow: inset 0 1px 0 rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.2), 0 1px 2px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.05);
        padding: 4px 12px;
        line-height: 20px;
    }

Save file , clean cache and check .

You can turn off css compression from Template options of JA Teline V template style .

Let me know if it helps .

joomlafans Friend

This works on my test site but not on my main site for some reason.

Also this CSS code changes the style of the submit button which is not desired. how can I keep the same css style for the submit button?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Not sute why the style is not showing by the extension . I would like to see the Final site where u want to apply this change , Also Turn on the css compression , so that i can give u exact changes .

joomlafans Friend

I turned off css compressions. please have a look.
    thx

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The code is coming from 3rd party extension : http://olivehive.com/index.php/contact-us-2/name/bootstrap/root/components/task/loader.load/type/css/uid/c256
    On the Home page of your site it’s not loading the style from this file , I am not sure its issue of template because of contact us -2 also using the same template and working .
    I suggest you check the page with default Joomla template and see how it goes , if it also not working with default Joomla template , there can be a problem with the extension you are using on your site .

joomlafans Friend

This form extensions has 3 different style options in the back end to choose form.
    1- 3d-dark
    2- Bootstrap
    3- letter-bright.

I am using 3- lettter-bright, it has square fields which look better on my site. the browse files button doesn’t work when I choose this style option however.

Contact us 2 page button works because its set to style options is 2-Bootstrap.

please see attached image for reference

1. form-style-options
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly send me temp super user details of site , so that i can check how it work for default Joomla templates and other configurations .
    Letter-bright style is not loading on site its getting this issue , did u asked the extension support team about this style not loading ?

joomlafans Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I checked your site with default Joomla template , and the output is same : http://prntscr.com/cqfp5c
    Its not from template , you can contact to extension support team for its style issue .
    http://prntscr.com/cqfphn
    You can see Browser files does not have the border and box style .

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum