Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

When I uploaded a photo , it displays
    Fatal error: Call to undefined function: enqueuemessage() in C:Inetpubvhostsquanvanh.comhttpdocscomponentscom_rsgallery2libj15backportlibrariesjoomlautilitieserror.php
    How can I fix it?

instantinlaw Friend

I’m not an expert on php or J1.5, but did you enable legacy mode? Rs gallery does not work in J1.5 unless you enable legacy.

enote Friend

Thanks for quick reply. But I used J1.0.x

instantinlaw Friend

This line in your error message says something about J1.5

j15backport
    ???
    I wish I could be of more help.

enote Friend

I am not sure about it.I used Quick start version.

instantinlaw Friend

Are you sure you used the 1.0.x version of the quick start?

enote Friend

Yeah, I am sure that. I downloaded Quickstart and install it on my hosting

instantinlaw Friend

I wish I could offer more help on this. Maybe JA packaged the wrong version or rs gallery in the quickstart. You could try uninstalling the gallery component and reinstalling the stand alone version from the JA download area. A file might have been corrupted during install. I am sure someone else will jump in this thread with the right answer. Hang in there.

enote Friend

Have some troubles with my hosting?

instantinlaw Friend

That’s quite possible. I think rs gallery uses GD2 or imagemagic. Maybe your host doesn’t support those. Try reinstalling rs gallery first though, or check your hosts help documentation.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  instantinlaw 16 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum