Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I just installed template Ja_SanidineII version 1.5. but the problem is I cannot upload image into folder. It was never happened before from the other Joomlart templates that I installed before.

Usually when i click <Image Button> in article it will show: Upload > <Browse files> and Start Upload>. But there is another button displayed: <Clear Completed>. I think this is cause a problem. Please help.:confused:
    tq.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear syahiran,

Please try other template and see if the problem persist, so as to make sure if the problem is because of JA template or some thing else.

Regards

Arvind

I would suggest you follow the Support Guidelines and provide your login info, so that Support staff can check and help you out. It can be difficult to guess in thin air.

Arvind

syahiran Friend

Thank’s a lot. the problem was fixed.

damoklis Friend

Hi, I have a similar problem with sanidineii template.
    The upload input is not working, I push the browse button and it does nothing…
    See how it is in other templates:

[/URL]

and how it is in sanidineii:
    [/URL]

Any ideas?
    Thank you

syahiran Friend

<em>@damoklis 270858 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, I have a similar problem with sanidineii template.
    The upload input is not working, I push the browse button and it does nothing…
    See how it is in other templates:

[/URL]

and how it is in sanidineii:
    [/URL]

Any ideas?
    Thank you</blockquote>

Dear Damoklis,
    My problem was fixed. Exactly, its very easy. You have to go to <Global Configuration> then go to the bottom of the page and you will see <Enable Flash Uploader > just tick yes. After this you can upload whatever picture you want it.

tq

damoklis Friend

Ok I solved it by disabling the flash uploader

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  damoklis 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum