Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

When I try to upload a large Zip file, I see a warning that the limit is 2mb, which can be set in the php.ini file. Unfortunately, I cannot locate that file, and would appreciate a pointer.

Menalto Friend

Contact your host to tell them to raise that limit or you can try to make a php.ini file and add this in it:

upload_max_filesize = 10M ;
    post_max_size = 20M ;

Or in htaccess file:

php_value upload_max_filesize 10M
    php_value post_max_size 20M

jgwalter Friend

I don’t expect to have much luck contacting my host (GoDaddy) to resolve this, so I need a little guidance on how to use your other suggestions.

1. If I create a php.ini file, does it contain only the code that you display? And, where do I locate it in the folder stucture?

2. I see the htaccess.txt file in the Joomla installation. Does that code just drop in any particular place?

Thanks.

Menalto Friend

1. Find a php.ini file attached here, unzip it first and uplaod it to the root of your rsgallery folder.

1. php.zip
    jgwalter Friend

Thank you. However, I do not see an rsgallery folder, only four mod_ja folders in the modules folder. mod_ja_rsmenu, rsquickjump, rsquickstats, and rsslide.

Menalto Friend

administrator>components>com_rsgallery

and components>com_rsgallery, you have none of them?

jgwalter Friend

I have those folders. I’ve uploaded your file, and it still doesn’t work.

Nam Nguyen Phi Friend

And go to Global Configuration of your site, increase value of Maximum Size for Media files.

Hope this info usefull to you.
    Regards.

jgwalter Friend

Thanks, but my settings are exactly as you describe, which appears to be 10 mb. However, I am still stuck with a 2 mb limit.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jgwalter 16 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum