Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Where/how would it be possible to set a new path for uploaded files for "gallery" page type (gallery images)?
    Currently all files will be uploaded to images folder, but I would like to set the path to something like ~images/$usertype/$username (as I have for the article intro image).

Thank you,

pavit Moderator

Hi

You can edit folder from your backend – > Content -> Media -> Options button at top right .

Best regards

1. Screenshot_4-7
    adplus Friend

Hi, thank you. However, this changes the path to ALL uploaded and browsed files and for all user groups.
    Would the only way be to find the php file for > insert article > gallery type, so that I could manually change the path there?
    The problem is that each registered user has to be able to upload their gallery files to their own unique folder, which should be a folder that will be created and named by their username (like most gallery modules, like simple gallery, or text editors, eg JCE editor allow).
    Registered users must not have access to other galleries or overall images folder and should only be allowed to upload files to their own unique folder.
    How could this be done with JA gallery content type?

pavit Moderator

How could this be done with JA gallery content type?

Hi

This cannot be done with the Gallery content type since you will need to set acl permissions for each user and this is not managed by the template itself

You can use an external resource doing this specifically

Best regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum