Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author

pls i installed and activated the ja nex responsive template (t3) and now notin is showing on my site pls help…..Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI can you PM me your working site admin details . currently i am not able to access your site . admin panel showing me a blank page .
    Please check and let me know.

stazzy Friend

Wow. Just noticing it. Pls let me upload d files again. How will I contact u Wen Am done sir

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<blockquote>How will I contact u Wen Am done sir</blockquote>
    You can send me your site admin details via Private Message . Click on my profile username you can see Private message option .

stazzy Friend

OK sir. On it. But If I start afresh How will I back up my articles categories and. Images?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

If want to start you need to import your article categories into database manually from MYSQL .
    You can also Take a look on JED for Third party extensions .

Hope it helps you .

stazzy Friend

ok sir. I backed up my site thur the cpanel and am finding it difficult to restore it.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

I suggest you to always take a full backup of your site before any update and custom changes .
    don’t play with your live site .

stazzy Friend

yes i did a full backup. but wen i want to restore it has home directory mysql and email forwarder

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Seems you have cpanel backup . You need to contact your hosting support team for this .
    take a backup of your joomla site so u can install it again . Let me know if you have any issue after installation of your site .

stazzy Friend

i hav inbox u the login details.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI I checked your site and found you are using OLD JAT3v2 template and new T3 template .
    Both are assigned on some menu items .
    Your site homepage is using old JAT3v2 template . see this >> http://prntscr.com/578m7n
    and you disabled the JAT3v2 plugin from plugin manager this is the reason its showing error .
    I just enabled jaT3 plugin now its working fine .

NOTE : Please do not open same issue on multiple thread it will create problems when two support team member working on same site for same issue .
    Please Follow the suggestion as suggested by Pavit to in your previous thread Here

stazzy Friend

thanks sir i hav corrected it but now am gettin this response ..

Pls help

1. Screenshot_4
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI as i can see you are moving from old JAt3 template to new T3 framework , so first follow the documentation

For the T3 error i suggest you to Update The T3 to latest version 2.4.1 and Joomla to 3.3 .
    Please take a backup of your site before any update

Don`t play with your live as you are moving from old framework template to new t3 template i suggest you to try above suggestion on your test site , DO NOT PLAY WITH LIVE SITE

stazzy Friend

SIR I HAVE TRIED UPGRADING THE T3 AND I GOT THIS RESPOND

and pls give me the step on how to backup from my joomla thanks

1. Screenshot_5
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

This topic contains 30 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum