Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

I checked through Firebug an found these errors, i think these errors might be the cause of messing up video component, which allow me to upload big files, somethings telling me that its got to do with the JA RASITE template.

First error
    $ is not a function
    return $$.unique(elements);};$$.unique=function(array){va r elements=[];for(var i=0,l=array.length;i<l;i++){if(array.$included)continue;var element=$(array);if(element&&!element.$included){element.$include d=true;elements.push(element);}}

this is line 25 in mootools.js located in “www.mywebsite.com/media/system/js”

2nd error

$ is not a function
    if($(‘ja-botsl’))

Line 75 in ja.script.js, located within my template file

Please help Me.

Phan Gam Friend

Hi ,
    I have just created a new ticket on your behalf:LBV-177-39672

Please open the ticket and update your site access information, clarify the issue you are facing as well then our devs will diagnose and get it fixed asap for you. Thanks for your patience!

For information on best security practices, and frequently asked questions about sharing access with JoomlArt support, kindly refer to the knowledgebase article at: http://support.joomlart.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/3/0/providing-joomlart-with-access-to-your-site-or-server

jacksmack Friend

Thank you for creating a trouble ticket for me, but i can’t login for some reason.

Phill Moderator

The ticket system does appear to be working, what happens when you try and login?

As for your problem it does sound like a library conflict. Withough knowing what component you are using (and having a copy of it) and also a link to your site it is going to be very hard to work out what the problem is.

Often in cases like this the component is using Jquery which intefeers with mootools if it is not written to avoid that. It could also be your new script is loading a different version of moo so the 2 versions are in conflict.

Please try again to update your ticket so we can take a look, failing that try and create a new ticket and I will get this one closed. Sometimes users have had trouble logging on to tickets created by the JA team.

jacksmack Friend

Thank you, for that.

jacksmack Friend

i’ve submitted a new ticket now, the tracking code is: #QIN-327-66154, but it still doesn’t let me log in:((

Phill Moderator

But what happens when you try and login? Can you not see something or is it stating your credentioals are incorrect. It is hard to get it fixed if JA do not know what is broken.

As for your ticket, you will also get a response via email.

jacksmack Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 214799 wrote:</em><blockquote>But what happens when you try and login? Can you not see something or is it stating your credentioals are incorrect. It is hard to get it fixed if JA do not know what is broken.

As for your ticket, you will also get a response via email.</blockquote>

when try to log in its says “invalid Username and password”.

Phill Moderator

OK, I will pass this on to those who can do something. In the mean time please await responses via email. I will look at your ticket and see if I can do anything but JS really is my weakest point.

jacksmack Friend

sorry i was writing in my other email, lets stick with the first trouble ticket, i’m going send my details now

Phill Moderator

I’ve done exactly the same in the past and put the wrong email address in. Thanks for getting back to me, saves me a lot of time following things up.

jacksmack Friend

the details have now been updated on the trouble ticket LBV-177-39672, you can now access my website.

Phill Moderator

When do you get this error? What component are you using from the front end and how do I get to it?

P.S. You site is looking very ince, well done and be sure to look out for the new site of the month competition coming soon.

jacksmack Friend

Thank for you those comments, can you please make sure the website is offlines while fixing the problem, i don’t want to give any surpriese away to my audience.

I get this errors on the video page, and while uploading big files i think this the cause of not allwing them to upload, the component i am using is “seyret” from http://www.joomlaholic.com, i told the joomlaholic team about these errors and they haven’t replied to me for months, normally they do lol.

You need go to the video page, just wait about 1 minute, and they should appear on firebug.

jacksmack Friend
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jacksmack 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum