Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

And you access the seyret component from the back end yes?

jacksmack Friend

yes i can access it from the front and the back, but these errors i think are there cause of not allwoing big video files from the frontend to complete its upload&convert progress.

Phill Moderator

Do you get this error from the back end at all? What happens when you switch to a different template? How am I supposed to test what you believe to be a template related problem if you will not allow the site to be online? Please tell me if you get this error from the back end.

jacksmack Friend

I don’t get this error in the back end at all, its only in the frontend, when i try switching the template only the “ja bot” error dissappears, this why i assumed it might be a template conflicting with the video component, i haven’t tryed to upload a big file on another template yet beacause it takes like a day to upload, but i have tryed uploading it with the JA Rasite template several times and the same errors keep on multiplying.

You can access the frontend offline now to check, at the beginning you couldn’t log in becuase it didn’t have a login, now it does so you can test it now, sometimes when logging in its say “invalid token”, you just need to delete the index.php in the address bar and press enter, and it will take you the homepage while th website is offline.

Sorry for annoying you, not telling you much, i hope that helps.:-[

jacksmack Friend

I want to know is solving this problem still ongoing, it has been a day without a reply:((

Phill Moderator

So what you are saying is that with a different template you still get the first error yes? The ja_botslide one goes but the other one remains?

As an aside, uploading large files via http is always going to be problematic as the system was never designed with that in mind. A drawback of the web I am afraid. You are much better off uploading via ftp then adding from the back end. If files are taking a day to upload then you really are pushing the limits of what is possible. Worse still if you are on a shared host they might complain about it.

jacksmack Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 215203 wrote:</em><blockquote>So what you are saying is that with a different template you still get the first error yes? The ja_botslide one goes but the other one remains?.</blockquote>

Yes with different template which isn’t JA, but the mootool error remains.

<em>@phill luckhurst 215203 wrote:</em><blockquote>As an aside, uploading large files via http is always going to be problematic as the system was never designed with that in mind. A drawback of the web I am afraid. You are much better off uploading via ftp then adding from the back end. If files are taking a day to upload then you really are pushing the limits of what is possible. Worse still if you are on a shared host they might complain about it.</blockquote>

I have got a Dedicated Server 1000GB of Base Bandwith, 600GB Hard Drive, 2GB Memory, isn”t that ment to be enough, and the highest i ever uploaded was 500MB which was successful(frontend), but if i uploaded something like 530MB(frontend), it uploads perfectly fine but i can’t press the NEXT button (so it convert into a smaller flv file), but when NEXT button thing happens, the JA bot errors appears, thats what got me thinking it must be something to do with the JA Rasite template, this my opinion, but i’m proberly wrong, i don’t know.

Phill Moderator

Unfortunately you will have to go back to seyret for support here. It is almost certainly 2 different libraries conflicting. What happens is each library can use th $ for a specific thing but each library uses that in a different way. There are methods to prevent this, no-conflict modes etc which need to utilised. Speak to the seyret team and I am almost certain they have seen this before and will have a fix for you.

jacksmack Friend

Ok then, i will certainly do that, thanks for helping out.:D

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jacksmack 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum