Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

The images have disappeared

http://www.multai.com/index.php

When you click on the article link it goes to the article and the image is there – but it is not on the frontpage and I have to have Legacy mode turned on.

I am using the Joomla 1.5

Please help me ASAP.

Thanks

1. Untitled-2-copy
    Nam Nguyen Phi Friend

hey, what you mean is: position of image is not same as front page?

zandra Friend

On headline, it should have the image on the left side but for some reason it not. When I change the picture or change the article name in the article itself, it does not show up on the front page or on latest news.

Nam Nguyen Phi Friend

Hi zandra,
    I see image that shows in Head line module correctly.
    Pls set other images are the same as “Odio turpis nam orci” article on your site.

regards.

1. ja_news2
    zandra Friend

Yes, the only reason is that as I do not touch that articel. As I mentioned earlier, if I change any thing like title and images, it does not show up on the front.

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi zandra,
    Can you PM me your Admin account and I will have a look for you.

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi Zandra,
    I have just received your PM and checked into the site, you are still using the Dravity 1.0 version, please upgrade by uploading this patch to your Joomla folder.
    If you have any problem, PM me your FPT details and I will do it for you.

zandra Friend

Thanks for looking and the offer to help. Were should put the files or install the patch? I wil love to learn..thanks..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  zandra 16 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum