Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi, how could I make User 1 and 2 appear between the left and right columns but also appear above the body, and when their is nothing in User 1 and 2 the body moves between the left and right columns?

Thanks
    CG

theprofessor Friend

Hmm. Not sure how you would move the body, but as for having the modules in 2 places, you could simply copy those two modules as new modules and place them in the positions you want.

That doesn’t answer your entire question, but it should give you the same modules in 2 different places.

nguyenhuu quang Friend

need to edit css and index files.
    cant show it here

christophergroup Friend

Professor, I am not trying to copy the content of the right module to the left. I am talking about positioning the modules. In config1 User1 and User2 are above the body but between the left and right columns. I will use this setup on the home page. But in config 2 user 1 and user 2 are empty so they don’t show up and the body moves up.
    Is there any way to do this?

Thank you
    CG

1. config-1
    2. config2
    nguyenhuu quang Friend

check your site like that: http://www.thuviencongdong.org/?tp=1
    You can see your positions

christophergroup Friend

Cool thanks for the tip.
    CG

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  christophergroup 15 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum