Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hello I am new here. I have a problem to place a menu in User 3 position and a the search in the user 4 postition. They only will be put under the logo and when i put the menu user 3 it also puts a menu under the logo. You can check my website for a example: http://www.vivacomputers.nl.

I have the JA Zeolite II template and I hope somebody can help.

aman204 Friend

To avoid confusion, Can you please provide in screenshot marked with annotations as to how you want it to be

vivacomputers Friend

If all went well here it is:

aman204 Friend

Sorry but I am not able to understand as to what you mean in menu area. Can you please be more specific

vivacomputers Friend

I mean that the menu below is were it should be but it duplicates also above which is not the meaning. Also I want the search to be put were the arrow points and in the back it is standing on user 4 but it won’t go there.

EDIT: I have made a little workaround to put the menu items in another place. Only the problem still exists!

Ninja Lead Moderator

you are using Zeolite II, the search section should be at the upper right by default, I dont know why you got it at current position.Please update your supper admin account here:
    http://support.joomlart.com/index.php?/Tickets/Ticket/View/66999
    I shall check & fix for you.

vivacomputers Friend

After a very quick reply it became very quit?? :((

aman204 Friend

<em>@vivacomputers 227107 wrote:</em><blockquote>After a very quick reply it became very quit?? :((</blockquote>

Can you please pm me superadmin details to take closer look

vivacomputers Friend

Do you have some news?

steinar Friend

<em>@vivacomputers 230120 wrote:</em><blockquote>Do you have some news?</blockquote>

Hello Viva, try this in Module manager:

1 Find Search (Zoeken) and switch position from User 4 to Search
    2 Similarly for Footer module: Switch position from User 1 to Footer.

Hope this helps 🙂

vivacomputers Friend

<em>@steinar 230126 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello Viva, try this in Module manager:

1 Find Search (Zoeken) and switch position from User 4 to Search
    2 Similarly for Footer module: Switch position from User 1 to Footer.

Hope this helps :)</blockquote>

YES!! Joehoe that’s the one! Thank you!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  vivacomputers 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum