Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Greetings. I may be wrong but I cannot find and PDF version of the User Guides. It is a big pain and very time consuming to keep referring to the on-line version. Could the PDF version be introduced as a standard for every template as you already have the content so no great effort is required to produce? Regards, John

pavit Moderator

Hi

You can use a browser plugin to save the html guide as PDF

There are many around for Chrome and Firefox

Could be useful this solution ?

tfosnom Friend

<em>@dilbertnz 359307 wrote:</em><blockquote>Greetings. I may be wrong but I cannot find and PDF version of the User Guides. It is a big pain and very time consuming to keep referring to the on-line version. Could the PDF version be introduced as a standard for every template as you already have the content so no great effort is required to produce? Regards, John</blockquote>

I asked for this also and Arvind replied it’s not likely to happen for many reasons
    Shannon

kuerten Friend

Does this require too much work? But for me, Reading the guide through an html page so more convenient than reading through PDF by the way.

tfosnom Friend

Its not that reading as a html is hard, its the pain in the butt having to login to get access to it, if the guides were pdfs and put in with the template downloads we could have them for offline use. That’s the main reason I want them as PDF.
    Shannon

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  tfosnom 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum