Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have a problem with the user 5 (newsflash) position

i have put an image there but i want it to allign with the left side of the website, now it is showing a grey stripe. There must be some padding there or something, i tried everything but nothing solves the problem.

Anybody got an idea?

as you can see the grey stripe on the left in front of the people on the picture doing a high-five is really ugly!

anisjolly Friend

hi barthulshof

your image is too small. i managed to align it to the left by amending the following css code in the template_css.css on line 988:

div.moduletable_menu, div.moduletable {
    margin-bottom:30px;
    padding:0 10px 10px;

}

TO

div.moduletable_menu, div.moduletable {
    margin-bottom:30px;
    /*padding:0 10px 10px; */

}

You’ll need to resize your image in order for it to fit all the way across without the grey bar showing.

barthulshof Friend

thanks! that indeed solved the problem, all i need to do now is to make the image a bit wider, but this problem is SOLVED! 😎

anisjolly Friend

hey barthulshof

glad the solution worked for you!

🙂

if you have any more questions, just throw them at us here in the forum and we’ll try our best to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anisjolly 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum