Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

I am trying to to add some standard modules in user6 position to get the tab layout to work. The only responds I get to that is an empty box with no content. I hope someone can have a look at… seen the problem mentioned before here but I cant see why it is not working.

Is there a specific number of content/articles that I need to have in the CMS for it to work?

Or is there a certain number of modules that needs to point to user6 position for it to show up?

I am running 1.5.5(6) current latest version of Teeline 2.

Thanks!

Pls PM me and I send the url, its still under development. 😮

andrew40 Friend

If your using Latest News or popular make sure you have section or category id showing to draw content from. Make sure the module is published that you want to show there. Best one to test with is the whose online to see if its working

johanneshov Friend

Thanks for your answers, however what you suggest doesnt change anyhting… What am I doing wrong?

I tried who’s online but it shows still the empty box… same goes with ID category number specified for the most read content. “Everything” activated. Still empty box… 🙁

Is there any way I can reinstall this module, however it should work as it is I guess…

Thanks for the support!

andrew40 Friend

PM me the url and admin and I’ll have a look

johanneshov Friend

Not solved yet, what funny is that I need to have something in user6 (that is the white empty box) to be able to make user7 content display. Is it meant this way? If I dont display and user6 content user7 content wont be displayed… :confused:

Maybe I should go for a full reinstalltion, migrate all my content and then disable one by one to maintain the great functionality and then finally delete the demo content ? 😉

Any tips?

andrew40 Friend

If you look at the source it appears to work correctly..

<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="http://www.miljoval.nu/templates/ja_teline_ii/mootabs/mootabs1.2.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript">
    window.addEvent('load', initmootabs);
    function initmootabs() {
    myTabs1 = new jamootabs('ja-tabs', {

width: 'auto',
    height: 'auto',
    padding: 15,
    duration: 1000,
    changeTransition: Fx.Transitions.Expo.easeOut,
    animType: 'animMove'
    });
    }
    </script>
    <div id="ja-tabswrap">
    <div id="ja-tabs" class="clearfix">
    <div class="ja-tab-panels">
    <div class="moduletable">
    <h3>Whos online</h3>
    We have 1 guest online </div>

</div>
    </div>
    </div>

andrew40 Friend

It may be a setting in the params.ini file, which I cannot access in your admin area, its under templates and click on ja-telineII. Might also try not using moo tabs to see if that is an option..

andrew40 Friend

Fixed, you need to make the ja-section plugin enabled… all working now..

Please say thanks..

johanneshov Friend

Hmm Thanks for your efforts… anyhow I have still have the empty box there… sorry, are you sure you can see any content in the box (Whos online and latest news enabled)!??

I can also see the Whos online is actually in the source code but not displayed.. anything with the Div id/class to do…!?

Have I missed anything obvious?

There file params.ini file should no be accessible for you I hope…

Sorry…

andrew40 Friend

Oh something must have changed as whose online was working earlier on, have you been working on anything..

johanneshov Friend

Checked the site after your posting here and had the same empty box… after that just disabled some user6 content as described above but havent done anything more… What did iyou do to make it work? Using IE… doesnt have anything to do with that?

johanneshov Friend

I will start reinstallling the total site. Thanks anyhow!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  johanneshov 16 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum