Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am using ja-genista v1.0. Site url is http://www.islandencounters.com.au

I am trying to use positions user7, user8 & user9 -all which work fine in all browsers (FF, Konqueror, Opera, SeaMonkey, IEv7 & IEv8) – but not IE6.

In IE6 user7 and user8 appear on the same line, however, user9 wraps to the next line and sits directly below user7.

When using FireBug to look at the HTML and CSS code I get the following output,

<div id=”ja-botsl2″ class=”clearfix”>
    <div class=”ja-box-left” style=”width: 30%;”></div>
    <div class=”ja-box-left” style=”width: 30%;”></div>
    <div class=”ja-box-full” style=”width: 40%;”></div>
    </div>

which I believe indicates the percentages used by the three user positions mentioned above.

FireBug also tells me about an ‘element.style { width: 40%; }’, however, it gives no indication where I can find – let alone adjust – this ‘element.style’. It certainly is not found in the main css file.

I can get FireFox (using FireBug) to act like IE6 and wrap the user9 position by simply increasing the ‘element.style { width: 40%;} to 41%. or increasing ja-box-full width above 40% also (again using FireBug).

Once I have this problem out of the way, this site is finished

Any help would be appreciated.

aduff
    tas au

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

I think you have fixed this issue.
    I saw that you have changed
    <div class="ja-box-full" style="width: 40%;"></div>
    to
    <div class="ja-box-full" style="width: 37%;"></div>

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 15 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum