Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

I wanted to use the icon classes that are available in modules such as 11 to 16, in other words, those that are used in the CONTENT BOTTOM SPOTLIGHTS.

Now I moved those default modules into positions below and the icons are lost, searched for any differences but couldn’t find a solution to show the icons once again.

Is it possible to use them outside the BOTTOM SPOTLIGHT?

Couple screenshots added.

thanks 😉

1. art2
    2. art1
    uniquebiz Friend

myuption;182968I wanted to use the icon classes that are available in modules such as 11 to 16, in other words, those that are used in the CONTENT BOTTOM SPOTLIGHTS.

Now I moved those default modules into positions below and the icons are lost, searched for any differences but couldn’t find a solution to show the icons once again.

Is it possible to use them outside the BOTTOM SPOTLIGHT?

Couple screenshots added.

thanks 😉

Hi there
    The graphics are pulled using the module suffix class of the parameters for each module for example the suffix class used for ‘web design is icon4

put an icon type in the module suffix class field of your new items and it should show what you want. Using a local install to find these suffixes for you, here’s the list of where it is used in the default template.

icon1= customer feedback
    icon2 = twitter
    icon3= web development
    icon4= web design
    icon5= big user database
    icon6= best support in town

Hope this helps
    Blessings Shannon

myuption Friend

Thanks uniquebiz, but it does have the modul suffix, it applies the padding, but the image is not shown.

uniquebiz Friend

myuption;183129Thanks uniquebiz, but it does have the modul suffix, it applies the padding, but the image is not shown.

without a url I can’t look at code to see what you’ve done etc
    sorry
    Shannon

geekyartist Friend

Has anyone fixed this issue… I am trying to use icon3 per the module suffix but the icon does not appear now.

myuption Friend

No, I gave up and tried to use the default positions, it seems it has something to do with that.

Saguaros Moderator

May be this a bug form the conflicting css, pls give me the link to your site . Thanks

gwminc Friend

I did a clean install and cannot get this to work for the default positions or any other for that matter. I put icon3 for suffix and nothing.

gwminc Friend

Is anyone out there? Where is the rad support we are paying for?

Saguaros Moderator

Sorry for my later,

Pls open the file templates.css and find the following code:

#ja-botsl h3 {
    background: url(../images/line-2.gif) no-repeat bottom center;
    border: none;
    color: #fff;
    margin: 20px 0 10px;
    }

replace:

#ja-botsl h3 {

border: none;
    color: #fff;
    margin: 20px 0 10px;
    }

if you would like to use the icon class in the bottom of the site, you must to modify this one

Good luck

gwminc Friend

I am still having this issue for the default module positions (User 11,12,14 and 15) I did a clean install on 1.5.18 and none of the icons show even when I use the suffix (icon1, icon2 etc.).

Any ideas?

Saguaros Moderator

hmm, you access modules’s configuration you put those class into the suffix class parameter, after done, pls give me the link to your site, i’ll check this issue on your site, because everything is working well with my previous solution.

thanks

gwminc Friend

I figured it out. I didn’t realize you must include a space. “icon1″ will not work but ” icon1″ does.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  gwminc 14 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum