Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I’d like to use the JA Slideshow that is in the Nerine template in the main content body on the homepage of Mageia like it is shown on Nerine.

I’ve tried creating new module positions and have published the module and loaded images but it won’t appear in the module position. :confused:

Am I missing something in the instructions or is there something special I need to do to make it work in Mageia that is different from Nerine (which installed and ran flawlessly).

Appreciate any guidance you can offer – it’s a really cool module!:)

Menalto Friend

How did you do it? Did you add that module position to the index.php? Or just created it in the backend of joomla?

kenneth Friend

Added it in Joomla under Site/Template/Module Positions – added “slideshow” to number 28, the 1st open slot.

Tirrawarra Friend

I also want to do the same – add rotating header images to the header position. So please post so all can see! Ta Steve

Menalto Friend

<em>@kenneth 26533 wrote:</em><blockquote>Added it in Joomla under Site/Template/Module Positions – added “slideshow” to number 28, the 1st open slot.</blockquote>

If you wanna use it in the mainbody only above the content you can just add this at top of the content page:

{mosloadposition slideshow}

If you wanna have it more useful you need to create that module position in the index.php above the mainbody.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Menalto 17 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum