Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

My Client wants a CV distribution service and I purchased Job board to do this, however I am not to sure it could or I am dont know how to configure it.

This is a simple list of what the client wants

1.) For employers to register or import a database (employer registration is free)

2.) Job seekers will register and upload their CV (paid service) and their CVs will be automatically sent to employers that match the job seekers selections of (industry / location /) etc.

3.) Job seekers to know which employer received their CVs and be able to contact them.

4.) Employers to get e-mail of the jobseeker profile and a link to the CV.

Things that the site is not for

1.) No posting of jobs by employers
    2.) Job seekers are not applying for any specific vacancies.

I’ll really appreciate if I can understand how to configure job-board to achieve this.

Thanks,

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

<em>@renzguy 335481 wrote:</em><blockquote>My Client wants a CV distribution service and I purchased Job board to do this, however I am not to sure it could or I am dont know how to configure it.

This is a simple list of what the client wants

1.) For employers to register or import a database (employer registration is free)

2.) Job seekers will register and upload their CV (paid service) and their CVs will be automatically sent to employers that match the job seekers selections of (industry / location /) etc.

3.) Job seekers to know which employer received their CVs and be able to contact them.

4.) Employers to get e-mail of the jobseeker profile and a link to the CV.

Things that the site is not for

1.) No posting of jobs by employers
    2.) Job seekers are not applying for any specific vacancies.

I’ll really appreciate if I can understand how to configure job-board to achieve this.

Thanks,</blockquote>

Hello,

Regrading your question

#1. yes, You can change price of employer subscriptions to free. On back-end, administrator can import Joomla user ad Employer/Jobseekr (see menu)

#2. “notify to Employer about new CV” is not available in currect version. JB only has a Job alert feature to notify to Job Seeker about new job that match with his search condition

#3. When job seeker apply job, JB will send notification email to Employer. But, there is no notification when Employer open this email.

#4. see 3rd answer.

About extra questions:
    #1. No posting of jobs by employers << what is your means?
    #2. You can add a new field for Apply Job form, so Job Seeker can select a vacancies that he want to apply for

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Thanh Nguyen Viet 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum