Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Can the JA Templates be used without a Joomla Install? Like a Regular CSS Template? I understand there will be functionality lost.

Thanks!

Menalto Friend

They can, but then you need to convert them/degrade them to a regular html/css template.

multidiasporic Friend

Ok. Is there a tutorial that explains how to do that? Any guidance would be much appreciated!!

TomC Moderator

<em>@multidiasporic 127225 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ok. Is there a tutorial that explains how to do that? Any guidance would be much appreciated!!</blockquote>
    Why would you want to do this?

multidiasporic Friend

For a couple reasons.

Aside from being curious if it could be done, I’m developing a site (for an intranet) that will be placed on an in house server – only thing is, I don’t have access to the server (aside from uploading html/css files) and Joomla (actually no CMS) is not supported. But, I like the templates here at JA – hence my subscription – so I was hoping I could use one as a regular html/css template for this site.

Otherwise, I’d just use the quickstart and it’d be no problem.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  multidiasporic 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum