Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi guys!

How are the bonus pages used?

I notice that the ‘Contact Us’ page is different in Live Demo. I’ve never used any of these bonus pages before and there isn’t any direction in the documentation.

phong nam Friend

In the JA Muzic documentation, we just include the backend settings of main menu items, not sub-menu items. However, you can take a look on my snapshot below to create the same menu item types. In addition, on template demo we tried to keep the default settings of that bonus menu pages so that you will not need to spend much time on configuring them.

1. bonus
    bluebeep Friend

When I check the ‘Users Manager’ Menu Item, I don’t see anything for ‘Contact Us’. I see the ones you have but nothing to do with the Contact Us.

Maybe I’m missing something but how can I get my Contact Us page get to look like the Contact Us page on the Ja Muzic demo?

Here’s my screenshot of the Menu Item

1. UsersManager
    phong nam Friend

On JA Muzic template demo, we use the Single Contact menu item type to display the Contact Us menu page. You can see my snapshot to get this menu item type.

1. contact
    bluebeep Friend

Thanks!

I just wish it was documented better so a user can follow exactly. I’ve found that by doing this I start to learn more and I can customize even better.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bluebeep 10 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum