Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I’ve had a great success implementing the joomlart templates into Joomla, but what i would really love is the ability to get a vbulletin version of the template so i have a clean transition of the two, without it appearing like a totally separate website.

any plans to do this? I’d seriously pay an extra 20$ on my 3 month membership for matching vbulletin styles.

ShannonN Friend

mzamara;19468I’ve had a great success implementing the joomlart templates into Joomla, but what i would really love is the ability to get a vbulletin version of the template so i have a clean transition of the two, without it appearing like a totally separate website.

any plans to do this? I’d seriously pay an extra 20$ on my 3 month membership for matching vbulletin styles.

a search on the forum would have told you this has already been asked for and JA has said it is working on templates for the major shopping carts, forums etc

mzamara Friend

*ducks* my bad! 😀 I did browse the first 3-4 pages of suggestions before posting this, guess i missed it.

ShannonN Friend

mzamara;19488*ducks* my bad! 😀 I did browse the first 3-4 pages of suggestions before posting this, guess i missed it.

hey no worries the search is not the easiest in the world anyways, I never seem to search the correct keywords to return anything specific 🙂

I think it maybe buried somewhere in here or may not http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/custom-web-site-design-or-website-templates-the-big-debate/

Michael Casha Friend

They’re working hard on new products, I here they’re also making a Vbulletin+Joomla bridge 🙂

mzamara Friend

bah, i already dropped 20$ on a bbpixel bridge 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mzamara 17 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum