Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

hello,

i would like to show only vertical format pictures, not like in the demo horizontal in the JA Lense template. do you have tips and tricks for me wich sizes i should use in the template advanced options?

thank you for helping

alex

alexjoomla Friend

ok, it seems to be al little more complicated. i do understand the sizings and all about responsive design.
    i want to show my vertical formated pictures. that means that they are higher than wide. in standard configuration id need to scroll to view the full picture (an article) after clicking on front page on a picture. for example on my monitor (1028) there are 2 colums with the other pictures and the big one with the article. this one is sized round about to 728px width. and the picture gets a hight over 1000px. would it be possible to bring 3 cols to get the article width lesser and the sizing of the picture smaler?

what should i do?

HeR0 Friend

Hi Alexjoomla
    Please visit http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-lens-template-for-joomla-2-5-userguide-2/
    Hope that can help you

Regards,
    <em>@alexjoomla 328182 wrote:</em><blockquote>hello,

i would like to show only vertical format pictures, not like in the demo horizontal in the JA Lense template. do you have tips and tricks for me wich sizes i should use in the template advanced options?

thank you for helping

alex</blockquote>

alexjoomla Friend

hello HeR0,

thank you for answering!

i read this document bevore. i am not sure where there the answer could be. do you mean i could solve my problem modyfing the amount of cols? calculating in percent just one column more, each screen variant?

alexjoomla Friend

ok, i tried to figure it out to get one column more. i your document it says the wides are defined for example in layout-wide.css (my screensize 1280) but there is nothing defined in! it should be the 20% / 5 cols layout. and i would to have 6 cols. but this is my layout-wide.css:/*
    * ————————————————————————
    * JA Lens Template for Joomla 2.5
    * Copyright (C) 2004-2011 J.O.O.M Solutions Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
    * @license – Copyrighted Commercial Software
    * Author: J.O.O.M Solutions Co., Ltd
    * Websites: http://www.joomlart.comhttp://www.joomlancers.com
    * This file may not be redistributed in whole or significant part.
    */

/* MASONRY PRESETS
    ——————————————————— */
    /* Default (Medium) —-*/
    .masonry .item {
    }

/* MAIN CONTAINER
    ——————————————————— */
    #container .main {
    max-width: none;
    }

so my question now is: in which file are the wides realy defined??

HeR0 Friend

Hi
    If there are n module positions in a block, the width of each module is set automatically 100% / n.

However, you can set width manual for a special module position as width setting in css file is important attribute.

Regards,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum