Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi From what I saw in many templates,
    The menu systems provided are horizontal menus usually at the top of the page,
    Personally I do not like these manues, and like better the ones on the side,
    And I think ,most people I know will agree with me,
    Yet all the templates provide allot of options to horizontal menues, and almost none for
    vertical menus, I see this in most template clubs, and in Joomla sites, and I wonder why ….
    Thanks,
    shamboo

Hung Dinh Friend

horizontal menus seems to be more popular nowadays, you can have a look at big guys like Yahoo, Google, Digg…to see that they all use Horizontal menu as main navigation. With horizontal navigation, we can have tabs, drowdown list, split menus and I personally like horizontal menus rather than vertical ones.
    When you get more menus to arrange, I am sure you will go for horizontal menus.
    However, we do provide horizontal menu in most of our template (you can see them as Main menu of default Joomla system). Go and have a look a JA Pluto, JA Antares…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 17 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum