Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I have unpublished some modules and some white rectangles appeared in layout.
    Don’t know if it was already like this before i unpublished them.

I’ve tried to change background color to white but that’s not a valid solution. I would like to keep the gray background but without this “empty spaces”.

Any suggestion to solve it?

1. Vertical-White-Rectangles
    TomC Moderator

idAre you sure you modified the correct CSS id/ class?

http://static.joomlart.com/images/templates/ja_teline_iii/news/ja_framework.jpg

Saúl Gonçalves Friend

Thank you for your reply. I didn’t change anything, just disabled some modules. The demo in joomlart is fine, so i think is not a browser issue. Check this in http://www.construcoes-alm.pt/index.php and see if it is like the print screen please.

thatcomputerdude Friend

The background IS white… the rectangles are created by the light grey color of the modules.

Do you have Firebug for Firefox to troubleshoot CSS/images?

Saúl Gonçalves Friend

Thank you first of all,

the background seems white, but it is light gray #f6f6f6.

I put the image a little darker so you can see what i mean. I’ve installed Firefox and guess what, no rectangles!

So i guess it’s a IE issue. No idea how to fix it…

1. Vertical-White-Rectangles_dark
    thatcomputerdude Friend

You are correct, it’s an IE issue. I’ll play around with it and see if I can come up with a solution for you.

If anyone else has any ideas how to solve this in IE, please throw out your ideas.

thatcomputerdude Friend

Open ie.css and look around line 27 for:

.ja-r1#ja-container .main { BACKGROUND: url(../images/dot-1pxfix.gif) #fff repeat-y 80% 0px}

I believe it’s the #fff that is being picked up according to an IE Developer tool I use on occasion when troubleshooting IE issues.

Saúl Gonçalves Friend

Wow, you’re fast!

Just changed to #f6f6f6 and it’s done.

Thank you very much for the solution, hope it could be usefull for other users also.

Kindest regards,
    Saúl

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saúl Gonçalves 14 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum