Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Where are the support from joomlart? the quickstart does work with a lot of sql errors, the template dont have all the position that came in userguide.
    Send a msg and open a ticket and until now my all my problems remain the same.
    What is this?

Carlos Santos

n6rej Friend

You don’t mention which version of Teline your using ( 1.5 or 1.7 ) nor do you provide admin info to help.
    I believe you had some issues with the transfer of the QS to your site. I can assure you we test each QS long before we release it.
    perhaps you can supply the access info, and / or try re-downloading and uploading your QS again.

balgev Friend

<em>@carloss 266499 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Where are the support from joomlart? the quickstart does work with a lot of sql errors, the template dont have all the position that came in userguide.
    Send a msg and open a ticket and until now my all my problems remain the same.
    What is this?

Carlos Santos</blockquote>

I agree, nor my questions are answered, but when it comes to payments its too quick 🙂

Manos Moderator

Hi balgev,

Are your issues sorted out? if not please if you don’t mind update and let us help you!

Regards

Manos

balgev Friend

<em>@pascm 266716 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi balgev,

Are your issues sorted out? if not please if you don’t mind update and let us help you!

Regards

Manos</blockquote>

I have updated it but no one reacts …. And its not the first time… I think support must answe during max 6hours, not 3 days.

Manos Moderator

Hi,

Can you please let me know the ticket id or forum thread so i can help you?

Regards

Manos

P.S. Support is acting within 24 hours unless more time is needed for a specific problem.

Phill Moderator

Also please be aware that the server that rus the ticket system has decided to throw a wobbly and they are struggling to get it working. Please could you outline your problems here so the team can begin to help you.

TomC Moderator

<em>@carloss 266499 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Where are the support from joomlart? the quickstart does work with a lot of sql errors, the template dont have all the position that came in userguide. Send a msg and open a ticket and until now my all my problems remain the same. What is this?
    Carlos Santos</blockquote>
    Have you considered that the issues you are experiencing may not be the fault of JoomlArt?

For example . . .

1. What method did you use to install your template? Did you install the sample data as part of the quickstart install?

2. Which “message” and/or “ticket” have you opened in which “all your problems remain the same?” Are these issues relating to additional 3rd Party plugins or extensions you have installed which may be causing javascript of mootools conflicts with the base/core template javascript? (This is not unusual).

The scope of JoomlArt Technical Support is to address bugs and malfunction issues within the core functionality of our Templates and Extensions. While we – as do many of our Members – do often lend our advice and/or recommendations as to various issues, the role and responsibility of JA Technical Support is not – nor has it ever been – to provide customization services for websites based on our templates and/or extensions.

I strongly advise and encourage you to avail yourself to the deep and informative/educational resource that is our JoomlArt Community Forum – where many questions/issues have already been asked and addressed (some several times over). If you cannot find the answer to your particular question, then – by all means – create a thread with your question/issue. However, you must exhibit a level of patience and consideration as part of the process of following-up and receiving a response – as well as continue with your own trial-and-error experimentation and efforts in trying to figure out a solution. NONE of us here woke up one day and knew everything there was to know about Joomla and/or JoomlArt products. Rather, we took things one step at a time and – as with learning anything – patiently and methodically learned, experimented and practiced until we achieved the various goals we set for ourselves. YOU can achieve the same – if you simply take a deep breath and allow yourself to embrace the process.

balgev Friend

<em>@pascm 266716 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi balgev,

Regards

Manos</blockquote>

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-news-frontpage-module-show-dublicate-content/

opened the topic on 09-09-2011 03:58 AM , now it is 11 of september, no on answers

Dissappointed with joomlart…. poor support and buggy templates….. need to cancel my subscription…

TomC Moderator

<em>@balgev 266868 wrote:</em><blockquote>http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-news-frontpage-module-show-dublicate-content/

opened the topic on 09-09-2011 03:58 AM , now it is 11 of september, no on answers

Dissappointed with joomlart…. poor support and buggy templates…..</blockquote>
    Your thread has been responded to.

Further, balgev . . .

JA Technical Support services are dedicated for bug fixing, products maintainence or general advice on how to use the products only. All custom works that requires to extend products’ core features as shown on our demo site are not subject to support coverage and should be handled by clients.

While there may be someone here who may be able/willing to put in the extra time to try to investigate the root cause of your function issues, you should first seek guidance within/from the Technical Support and/or User Community for the particular 3rd-Party Extension you are trying to integrate into one of our templates.

Another possible resource for you might be one of the freelance boards –> joomlancers.com, scriptlance.com, or freelancer.com – for example.

n6rej Friend

<em>@balgev 266720 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have updated it but no one reacts …. And its not the first time… I think support must answe during max 6hours, not 3 days.</blockquote>
    I answered you quite some time ago and you’ve yet to provide the requested information. We can’t help if you don’t help us understand exactly what the issues are.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  n6rej 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum