Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Very unhappy!
    I paid it no more than 10 days a membership subscription to $ 70
    Since you can not download a template.
    I wrote 3 times to customer service with proof of my purchase no response ..

This is outrageous!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

As i can see you are a member of JAEC and you have authority to download the JAEC products .

can you tell me what issue you are facing in the download section?

serafi1 Friend

Thank you for response Pankajsharma,

When i want download the university template, i have this message :

serafi1, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. You need to be come our Joomla/Magento Club Member to access to support forum or download area of members. Depend on your subscriptions, your account will be granted with access to appropriate forums & download sections. Member with active joomla Joomla Template/Extension Club can access Joomla Template forums while Magento Club membership while member with active Magento License can access Magento forums?
    If you are downloading product for your single purchase. Please login your Member Area to download.
    Not a Member? Why still stand out of the crowd?
    Join our community with confidence.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You don`t have JATC membership thats why you are not authorised to download the template .
    You need to Renew your JATC membership for it .
    you can check your subscription here
    Let me know if your JATC membership Period .
    if its not expired we will fix it.

serafi1 Friend

But y pay 70$ the may26th for membership !
    See my confirmation paypal :

—–

26 mai 2014 14:08:31 CEST
    Nº de transaction : 7XF16150P29655443
    Bonjour Frédéric Fleury,

>Vous avez envoyé un paiement de $70,00 USD à J.O.O.M Solutions Co., Ltd. (sales@joomsolutions.com)

PayPal Buyer Protection

Il est possible que la transaction n’apparaisse qu’au bout de quelques minutes sur votre compte.
    Marchand
    J.O.O.M Solutions Co., Ltd
    sales@joomsolutions.com
    Instructions au marchand
    Vous n’avez pas saisi d’instructions.
    Description Prix unitaire Qté Montant
    JATC Standard Membership – 1 year
    $70,00 USD 1 $70,00 USD
    Sous-total : $70,00 USD
    Total $70,00 USD
    Paiement $70,00 USD
    Le débit apparaîtra sur votre relevé de carte sous l’intitulé “PAYPAL *JOOMSOLUTIO”
    Paiement envoyé à sales@joomsolutions.com

Numéro de facture :414040-SKI

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

I am forwarding your issue to our billing department ,
    They will check and reply to you ASAP .

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@serafi1 430441 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    I wrote 3 times to customer service with proof of my purchase no response ..
    </blockquote>
    Can you provide me ID of the previous tickets you have sent us. I couldn’t manage to track down any at our end.

<em>@serafi1 430441 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    I paid it no more than 10 days a membership subscription to $ 70
    Since you can not download a template.
    </blockquote>
    Our system shows that your JATC Standard Membership – 1 year has been fully activated since May 26 already. You should be able to download all of our Joomla templates at : http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=72 . Kindly try downloading again and if problem persists, please send error screenshot, so that I can investigate further.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum